|WELCOME TO VRCHAT-LEGENDS|
Many editors focus on the roleplaying (RP) aspects of the game but the wiki is not exclusively for RP.
Is something missing? Join us and add it, the wiki depends on contributions from volunteers - like YOU!
Scroll down to the bottom to see - how you can help - or if you have any questions.
Trending Roleplayers and RP Group
Trending Players and Groups
What is a Wiki?
Wikis are evolving documents and a collaborative effort of many editors. Editing on the wiki means you are gifting knowledge to the community, you do not get exclusive rights to pages to use as a personal blog.
The quickest way to communicate with other editors is to join Discord, stop by and introduce yourself!
The important stuff!
- Articles should be informational, educational and based on publicly known knowledge.
- Articles should focus on the VRChat in-game personas, not IRL aside from small trivia.
- Respect the privacy of the real people who portray the characters.
- Players have a right to privacy, not all are public figures such as streamers or content creators.
- Do not disclose personal or private IRL information like addresses, birthdays or IRL photos.
- Do not copy paste from other sources of writing or artwork without authors permission.
- For more in-depth please see our Rules and Community Guidelines.
Know the focus!
- This wiki is not officially affiliated with VRChat and is an independent project run by volunteers.
- Avoid writing about IRL conflicts or drama between players. In-character RP is fine. The wiki is not a gossip tabloid.
- For support or moderation of the game please visit the official game website VRChat.net.
- Report bad conduct, vandalism or similar to the admins. On their message walls or Discord.
Questions and answers?
- Q: How do I start editing?
- A: First create a Fandom account then click the edit buttons on pages or create a new article.
- Q: Beginners tips?
- A: Learn to edit wiki-text in source-mode! This will save you much time and make things easier for you!
- Q: I don't know what I'm doing! :(
- A: Don't worry, you can find and read more here!
- Q: An article I'm trying to edit is set to protected?
- A: Ask an admin for permission to edit it!
Wiki latest activity feed
|Table of Contents|
Here you can share your thoughts and feedback in discussions or how to make this wiki even more amazing.
Please note that mobile users cannot see this widget, can only be viewed on desktop site.