If your article was marked with a neutrality disputed or candidates for deletion notice this means that you have to rewrite them so that they follow our Rules and Community Guidelines or they risk being removed!
What can I do for you?
I'm relatively used to managing and editing Wikis and try to keep a somewhat decent article quality. Feel free to ask any questions on my message wall. For example I can help with anything of the following:
- Technical editing help
- Permission to edit, rename or move a protected page
- Settle an ongoing dispute or editing war
- Discuss a potential removal or censorship
- Create new templates or infoboxes
- Discuss or suggest restructuring of categories or templates
- You can report vandalism, harassment, slander or any other editing that is done in bad faith
You can also contact me or any of the other Admins (Head Historians) on the Wiki Discord Server privately if it is a sensitive matter.
If I get something wrong, never hesitate to correct me, fix typos, grammar or improve sentence structure as English is not my first language. Even tiny cleanup edits by Wiki Gnomes are appreciated!
Potentially useful things that I should remember
- User:Cragsand/EpisodeGuideMonthTable - Episode guide copy paste
- User:Cragsand/TestWorldReview - Might be useful if I start reviewing
- User:CragBot - Automated editing, never found it that useful
- My latest uploaded images - Useful for making galleries quickly & this for sorting them
- Category:Templates - Wiki templates
- VRChat Legends Wiki:About - Someday this will be written, maybe.
- MobileTemplateTesting - Since not all is documented, use trial and error...
- Custom CSS Style sheet - Hope you like our custom look!
Images I don't know what to do with yet
- User:Cragsand/Neon Divide Season 3 Scrap Town Gallery
- User:Cragsand/Sten Berglund Season 3 photo shoot gallery
Do you wish to become an editor?
Introduction "for dummies" video guide to wiki editing:
Everyone can join us in contributing to the Wiki! In order to edit, first you need to register a fandom account on the top right of the website. This is to minimize spam and vandalism.
All we ask is that you uphold Wiki decency, follow our Rules and Community Guidelines and the keep the established standard used in previous articles. If you feel uncertain you can always me or ask other editors on our message walls.
Remember that Wikis are evolving documents and a collaborative effort of multiple people. Wikis are not personal websites or blogs exclusive to one person or owned by the person that the article is about. When you write on the Wiki you agree to gift knowledge to the community and the fandom CC-BY-SA license.
Some articles are locked in order to protect from vandalism. If you wish to edit a protected article or apply for moderator permissons please join our Discord and introduce yourself or leave a comment on my message wall.
When editing the wiki it's best done in Source mode. Try to avoid using Visual as many features are only usable in source mode. To learn more about wikitext (code) check this article on Fandom.
I often upload images from streams that I watch which are named with fitting tags for adding them to artices or creating new articles. Click here for an image gallery listing my latest uploaded images
|Article writing tips|