The Galactic Union was the ruling allied confederation of planets within the sector that was formed as a response to hostilities from adjacent galaxies.
During the great war however this ruling body was overthrown by the Mega-Corporations. While still running the galaxy on paper, it is little more than a puppet to the corporations today.
The Galactic Union brought prosperity to its members and the corporations operating in the sector. So much so that the corporations eventually became more powerful than the politics of the various nations. Operating on greed they overstepped boundaries, getting away with breaking laws and sometimes even crimes against humanity.
When the mega-corporations created slave colonies, the Union declared war on the Mega-corporations. The war would later be known as The War of Unification.
There still exists hope among the people to restore the power of the Union.
- "The Shattered Legion" is a rebel freedom fighter organization formed by Rook supporting the ex-union members cause. Very few ex-union members are aware of it's existence.
- The Retribution was a destroyer battleship commanded by Commander Loch Brunswick
- ReUnion - A terrorist cell aiming to restore the GU.
Notable Union characters
- Coach Eric - Ex-Union, now mayor of the Row
- June Levings - Secretary of the board of corporations
- April Levings - Sister of June Levings - "Secret"
- Viktor Easmine - The governor responsible for Savior City
- Jimmy Young - Bank Teller of the Row Bank
- Vanto Ruve - Savior City waste management
- Koi Zogin - Bodyguard
- Rhapsoidia - Emissary of the Icharods