Talaris is one of the ruling mega-corporations of the galaxy and is strange as it does not specialize in any technology but rather in the research of magic.
Being the only corporation to have a hold over something as mysterious as magic has lead to Talaris to be one of the most powerful and most unpredictable of the corporations.
Talaris has dedicated itself to the research of magic and has been trying to find a synthetic bridge between the essence of magic and the essence of life. Their technology is experimental and nearly absurd in its design and function. But should they be successful, they could change reality itself.
Talaris employs the use of mercenary security forces and occasionally provides mages to other corporations for joint ventures.
Talaris is by far the most nefarious of all the corporations. Nothing is sacred or off limits to this entity. Not even the soul. While that is the case, they focus on the greater good. Specially pertaining on magical danger.
Although Talaris is the smallest corporation, their unpredictable nature and mysterious origins lead most to avoid them, preferring the devil they know.
Notable TALARIS aligned characters
- Kei Noriaki - A high-up corporate representative active in Callous Row
- Mr. Harrison - Butler and personal assistant to Kei
- Norman Flint - Diplomatic 'Asset Manager' operating within the Row
- Ikelos - Magic Researcher operating primarily in the Undercity
- Damien Masaru - President of Talaris Corp
- Calliope Keres - Rune Crafter for Talaris
- Terry Mitchell - Chief Designer
- Riley Knox - Product Manager
- Fred - Scientist
- Hatsune Shinohara - Officially joined in season 2 episode 7 as a researcher
- Jeremiah Cromwell - Chief of Security and Crisis Management
- Friend - Head of Undercity affairs
- Cornelius Crown - Head of Intelligence
- Ciara Ní Éabha - Special Operations and Intelligence
- Rose McNevan - Intelligence Operator
- Katashi Nakamura - Security