|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Silika has lived on the planet for a while. Her father and mother raised her well even with her curious nature. The hijinks with her brother general led to interesting stories. After she got a bit older she decided to set out to salvation city. With the help of some critters it led her to the undercity which has piqued her interest most.
- Major - Animal Companionship: Silika can speak to and understand animals, Silika can understand any animal that isn't sentient or a person aka, lizards, bugs, slimes, hamsters, crabs, etc.
- Minor - Keen Hearing: Silika Can hear pretty well, She uses this for hunting or catching things, And or to hear when the next big catch is coming up.
- Minor - Water = Good: Silika can bring water to her body to form water tentacles/arms or perform an out of combat heal in the water, the heal would take 1 minute to cast and heal 2 vitality. The water arms can be used as a defensive spell to protect herself, put out fires, and other such.
- Racial - Underwater Tendencies: Being from the ocean silika can breathe and swim underwater, being quite fast in the water but slow on land. As for breathing, She just breathes underwater.
- Major - Must Remain Moist:
- Silika must bathe at least once per day, She can miss 1 session of not bathing however if continued not to bathe it’ll go as follows:
- 2 sessions: Minor wound at the start
- 3 sessions: Silika will take a major wound at the start
- 4 sessions: if not bathed for 4 sessions this will lead to a severe wound at session start and will take a normal death roll should this roll fail, silika will die at the end of the session.
- Minor - Soft and squishy: Silika's skin is very thin and very squishy, cuts and wounds, do more damage, and can get infected very quickly
- Minor - Fire = Bad: Fire or fire elemental magic, can dry silika out quickly, and can cause scales to begin to fall out. Blood could begin to fall from these scales falling as well
- Racial - Too bright: Silika’s eyes are adapted to darker locations hence bright locations make it harder for her to see, and strain her eyes a lot quicker than darker areas would.
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/sD782Q4kZBYS7Q