|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Savire is an Arachne that came out of a cavern beneath the wasteland who now work in Scrap Town on the outskirts of Savior City. Taking care of people is what she wishes to do most here that being said she is no stranger to cruelty and violence if needed.
She has difficulty speaking with others about her past living in the now collapse caverns, often avoiding the subject entirely after a few moments of confusion. It is not in her interests at the moment to any alliance with a particular party, as she simply wishes to treat people to the best of her ability, thought if an enticing offer is made perhaps she may changer her mind.
- Her exoskeleton is resistant to blunt force and environmental hazards however Joints are exposed and magic is a major problem that weakens the effect of these abilities
- Very comfortable in low light areas and focused on details rather than generalization. Oftentimes she will stare uncomfortably at others studying them. However bright sunlight can cause problems with her vision and can cause migraines, though her time in the wasteland has reduced this.
- Due to sandworms destroying her home, tremors of any size or magnitude scare her to the point she will curl up in a corner reliving the brief memories she has of the attack.
- Requires more nourishment due to the intensity of her venom and maintaining her tough exoskeleton.
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/idPDXhwkZBbVyA