Sonitii is one of the ruling mega-corporations of the galaxy and is specialized in the manufacturing of transportation vehicles and space travel.
They are responsible for the jump gates and charge a hefty fee for their use.
Sonitii is the entity that has dedicated itself to spacecraft construction and transportation technology. They are also the leaders in production of exploration equipment.
Sonitii does not ground many troops, preferring instead to flex the might of its navy whenever times call for confrontation.
Sonitii is perhaps considered the "best" moral wise of all the entities. Caring for passengers safety and even a begrudging guarantee of passage once money has been paid.
Sonitii has performed a strange act of charity by freely updating the VIRTUANet with every new planet and system discovered, ironically leading to all cartography being free information.
Notable Sonitii aligned characters
- Dash Spacer - Medical courier and paramedic at the hospital in the Row
- Johnny TAX-1 - A corporate Taxi robot, no longer aligned with the corp.
- Blayne Penn - Head of Security and Field Operations
- Bobken Zavakian - Head of Analytics and Insights
- Nina Winters - Senior Logistical Advisory of Cargo and Transportation
- Ellek Myth - Chief Engineer and Currently Acting CEO
- Joya Amberloft - Secretary/Receptionist
- Hortu Mcsween - Treasurer
- Crocolols (CR) - Head of Public Relations
- Dagu - Rotisserie chicken, pro wrestler, and walking advertisement space
- Sonitii has experienced some difficulties marketing their brand as their name has been mispronounced often. Some notable examples include: