Quixote Industries is one of the ruling mega-corporations of the galaxy and is specialized in the manufacturing of weapons, ammunition, and armor. This corporation focuses on laser technologies and the use of energy in warfare.
Many of its products are on the bleeding edge of tech and have a price tag to match. They are also temperamental due to many of them being prototypes.
Quixote features the bleeding edge of military tech and training techniques. They focus on laser technology and molecular manipulation. Their tech is experimental and expensive, but many consider this a cost worth paying.
Quixote possesses its own standing army and has used it multiple times in the past when diplomacy failed or was too inconvenient.
Quixote demands all of its soldiers adhere to the Quixote code, which is an insulting version of the way of Bushido.
Quixote's design aesthetics are in an ancient style of swordsman from the past, "The Spirit of the Samurai".
Quixote is an ambitious corporation that always seems to have their finger in every business and settlement, stretching even to the outer rims of the galaxy.
At some point, Quixote appears to have acquired prototype Mageslayer bullets. How and from where is uncertain, but it is clear that they don't have them anymore.
Notable Quixote aligned characters
- Athologoth - Returning R&D head
- Argen Sterling - Ex-Quixote
- Lange Pliskin - A corporate reject sent to Callous Row to establish a presence there.
- Sable Berchard - Street-Samurai
- Thomas Reed - Technician
- Daitus Obrellum - Cybernetics specialist
- Kristof Garikson - Street Samurai/Researcher
- Ikaruga Mitsuyami - Lead Public Relations Official
- Trixie "Locket" Lockheart - Weapons QA and Security
- Monty Chancie - Technician
- Kraver Carabass - Head of Security