Schedule: Season 3 started on February 11th, 2022.
- Fridays 8:00 PM CDT (US central daylight time)
- Saturdays 02:00 AM UTC (Universal time) / GMT
- Preparations start 1 hour before
- Each session lasts for 4 hours
The project hosts interviews of the roleplayers out-of-character named the SlummerTV Podcast.
Neon Divide Season 3 Blurb
It has been a year of quiet and uncertain peace. Having rebuilt from a hard-fought battle, the people of Salvation City have received some much needed rest and reward. However, not all is peaceful on the horizon. In the ivory towers of the Upper City, new corporate mandates push employees to turn more profit out of the planet of Hellion. In The Rows beneath, such corporate expansion has created a gold rush for would be shadowrunners looking to prove their strength. Beneath the streets, in The Undercity, elemental spirits begin to stir and warn of ill omens. Outside the city walls, the dunes beyond Scrap Town breathe with new types of floral and fauna. Your quiet year has come to an end, Welcome back to The Divide.
Welcome to Salvation City, a highly advanced sprawling metropolis isolated on a planet surrounded by a sea of sand and heat. Here the elite corporations rule like feudal societies from the clouds above, leaving those lacking affiliation to the corps to suffer. If you're rich your home lies in the upper city where you rub elbows with the wealthy and live like royalty, if you're less rich you might be lucky enough to find yourself in the inner city and working out the rest of your days. If you're counted among the unlucky and destitute or rejected by the corps, you might find yourself on the outer ring, living in the perpetual shadows of the hi-rises down one of the thousands of streets dividing the city. The only light reaching down into the foggy divides are the neon lights - the Neon Divide.
Season 3 takes place one year from season 2.
Neon Divide utilizes multiple customized systems to facilitate roleplay.
For more details, see main article: Neon Divide Game Mechanics
Staff and Player Characters
- For the full list of roleplayers and their characters, see main article: Neon Divide Characters
Neon Divide is a community run project managed collaboratively by head administrators, dungeon masters (DM:s), moderators and staff.
- SciFri - RP Director
- Sciiiman - Web and Development Director
- CrystalZenaida - Business Director
- CapoLock - Community and Moderation Director
Dungeon Masters (DM:s)
- All maps
- Upper City
- ChairHandler - Head Uppercity DM
- Soma Akabayashi - Co DM
- The Row
- NicNac - Head Row DM
- Lexakitten - Co DM
- The Undercity
- Skullamancer - Head Undercity DM
- Elusif - Co DM
- Miss Kanako - Co DM
- The Mega-corporations, the dominant force of power in the galaxy
- GEB - Formerly WOTO aka "Food Corp"
- Avalon - Formerly Nirvana aka "Medical Corp"
- TraVerse - Formerly Sonitii aka the "Transportation and gateway corp"
- Masaru - Formerly Talaris the "Magic Corp" named after their founder Damien Masaru
- Trident - Formerly Atlantis the "Information and news Corp"
- Valkyrie - Formerly Mars the "Weapons and arms Corp"
- Shometsu - Formerly Quixote the "Samurai inspired technology junkies"
- Astral - Also known as the Astral Company
- Mercenary companies
- Scraptown Council - The democratically elected representatives of Scrap Town
- ???? Factions
- Salvation City - Formerly Savior City
- Hellion - The name of the planet where Salvation City is located - Formerly Corvanis 3
- It is inspired by tabletop games like Shadowrun.
- The continuation of Callous Row under new management, the group used to be referred to as Callous Row, Season 3.
- Podcast Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/NeonDivide
- YouTube: Podcast YouTube channel
- Twitch: Twitch Podcast channel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Neon_Divide
- Discord: Public Discord
- Reddit: /r/NeonDivide
- Out-of-context promotional Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoContextNeon_
- Twitter list with all roleplayers: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1370152953605160960