|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
At a young age Marceline was a child robotics prodigy who had scholarships in robotics and technology, until one day a project she was working on malfunctioned and tore her right arm off. Unable to get a prothesis, she lost her scholarships and was denied jobs due to her new handicap, and she eventually stopped tinkering.
Once she got a prosthesis, she began working on projects again and gained a fascination with tinkering and augmenting her prosthetic. Her father, Finnie Key, worked at MARS and managed to land her a job with the corporation. MARS had noticed that QUIXOTE is public enemy number one in the Row, and they wanted to make use of the Row’s recent resilience in the face of catastrophic events to find out more about their rival, as they generally don't get along with the other corporations already anyway. The corporation sent Marceline down to the Row as a representative to establish a foothold and gain the trust of its residents, with the end goal of gaining access to information about QUIXOTE’s activities, and possibly, through connections in the Row, gain access to some of their technologies.
- Major - “Artificial Savant” - Marceline is capable of understanding and repairing any synthetic augmentation on an organic character, even after only a brief, cursory inspection. With GM permission, she is even capable of augmenting them further.
- Minor - “Prosthetic Third Eye” - Marceline is able to link the palm of her prosthetic hand to her ocular cortex, allowing her to “see” through it, so she doesn't have to expose her head.
- Minor - “Military Contract” - Marceline occasionally gets care packages from Mars, usually materials to fix or upgrade prosthetics.
- Major - “Tinker Tonker” - Because she constantly fidgets with her robotic arm, it breaks at the gods’ whim. If it breaks, it for example starts to constantly spin, does not let go of an object, or just won't work at all.
- Minor - “Arachnophobia” - She has a fear of spiders.
- Minor - “Catastrophic Failure” - If she fails a mechanics check, it will have worse effects than for another person.
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kalista_chan
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KalistaChan
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCujK-PBOPrri15zRv0Oe0Ng
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/MKHZdsHlPxZ45w