Just your average old elf lady who can hunt and cook.
|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Mara had a long and illustrious career as an archer and a pro hunter. Staving away various attackers and would be intruders away from the borders of Eshma Thalas. Over the centuries though, her pride and overzealous approach to her tactics led to the downfall of her entire squad and her leadership due to her own shortcomings with her hind sight in serving King Lillandril Aieiindar. With the list of her recent failures, she decided to save face and retire from her post and move deep into the woods of Eshma Thalas for self reflection and ridding herself of useless politics. After a few centuries passed in her seclusion, she decided it was time she would leave her isolation to find a suitable successor to teach her craft to and someone to settle down with.
- Major - Eagle’s Eye - A millennia of tracking wild game and people has led her to having an exceptional tracking ability. Able to track footprints from people, animals and objects of interest and follow them down to their nearest and most recent location. (limited use, requires DM for use)
- Minor - Light footed - Despite her age, she has retained her lithe like movements. Leaving her still just as fast as her fellow elves and even still faster than other races while retaining an overall grace in her actions.
- Minor - Willing to teach - A very adept teacher of the archery trade. Is rather picky on who she will teach another her skills should they show promise when they catch her eye.
- Major - Refuses to kill sentient life - She simply won't take a life against another intelligent life form unless her life hangs in the balance. Even so, she’d rather leave them wounded and able to fight another day.
- Minor - Aging bones - Her draw shoulder isn't what it used to be. It takes her longer to fully draw her bow and fire it than it would if a younger elf were to use it.
- Minor - Hidden Illness - Time is a ticking and she knows it. She’s unwilling to talk about it and tries to show no concern for the coughing of small mists of blood. Could be related to her headaches