Mars Industries is one of the ruling mega-corporations of the galaxy and is specialized in the manufacturing of weapons, ammunition, and armor. They lean towards more traditional ballistics and natural materials, preferring the practical and affordable application of combat instead of the super bleeding edge of tech.
Commanding a strong and heavily armed military, they are a force to be reckoned within the galaxy.
Mars creates weapons as a way of life. Their instruments of destruction can be seen in every corner of the galaxy and they strive each day to prove to their rivals that the practical option beats the impractical. The gunslinger beats the samurai.
Mars is one of the military corporations and as such has a breathtaking amount of armaments and an impressive standing army size.
Mars tends to solve its problems with bullets. They have no problem with collateral damage.
Mars tends to use ancient aestetics in their designs to capture the feeling of a different time, the "Spirit of the Gunslinger".
They have access to specific mage-killing bullets that originally belonged to the Quixote corporation, hinting at hostilities and bitter rivalry between Mars and the other corporations.
As a response to the thefts, Mars launched one of the runs led by General Cidd also called "Big Daddy" Cidd, he led his forces through there. Mars sent a unit specifically to retrieve the rebel leader, but the denizens of the Row did not give him up or hand him over. They left several wounded but noone was killed, except on their own side. The tense moment was disarmed by another corporate figure from the TALARIS corporation known as Kei Noriaki. They struck some kind of deal that ended the hostilities for the moment.
Recently a skirmish between Mars forces and Quixote took place on the streets of the Row, leaving many dead on both sides. Thanks to the mediating from Mayor Coach Eric, a ceasefire and evacuation was eventually ordered.
Notable MARS-aligned characters
- General Cidd - A staunch and strict military figure.
- Leiutenant Lynn - Formerly loyal to Mars but betrayed her superior Cidd.
- Celeste - Formerly worked for the Mars corporation but was reprogrammed by Dr. Cellulose Universe to serve her as a security and medical droid.
- Desmond - Used to be in the genetically modified soldiers program as a child. Now and Ex-SOLDIER his loyalty to the Mars corporation today is near non-existent.
- Korgak Mars - Soldier
- Enzo Quintiliano - Lead Field Agent
- Terra Seven - ?????
- Razz Arleth - Mars agent
- HTR-87 - Security Robot
- Luca Gray - Head of Firearm R&D
- Slim Spiegel - ??????
- Belisarius Archimedes Otto von Qroak - Lead Contract Manager for Corvanis-3
- ENCORE - Former Cyberized Bodyguard and Assassin