|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Joya Amberloft is a secretary and receptionist working on a space station owned by the Sonitii Corporation. While taking a small holiday, her ship suffered a catastrophic life support failure incident, forcing everyone onboard to be ejected in life pods. Furthering her misfortune, her life pod crashes on a nearby uninhabited planet. She was rescued a short while later after the SOS signal from her pod was received by a search and rescue party. After recovering from the harrowing accident, Joya is now ready to return to work, though some would say she's acting differently from before the accident. But wouldn't anyone be changed by such a traumatic experience?
Unfortunately, management didn’t tell her that she’d be transferred to the Corvanis 3 Headquarters to supplement their staff….
- MAJOR: Mask of Many Faces
- Once per session, Joya is able to change into one of three personas used for going undercover.
- MINOR: Hey! I Can Drive!
- She is capable of piloting a ship and drive a car.
- MINOR: Beware The Nice Ones
- Has taken self defense classes and has firearms training.
- MAJOR: A Glitch in The Code
- Joya appears to suffer from an affliction that affect parts of her body. (Rolls a d20 pre-session to determine what affects her that session: may include randomly changing color of hair, eyes, and skin. Also has been noticed having a loss of voice and randomly changing accents). This affliction has symptoms that involve manifestation of a migraines, fatigue, and rashes that she will subconsciously scratch and pick at, especially when in uncomfortable situations.
- MINOR: No Place Like Home
- Joya appears to have some sort of PTSD when it comes to "laying low and staying safe". She feels like she NEEDS to return home before the SWEEPOS come out at the end of each session. This ties into her major flaw.
- MINOR: Slow to Trust
- Has absolute distrust in everyone/anyone, even at the risk of her own life. Always suspicious of everyone and their motives, no matter what. Will even deny first aid if wounded, preferring to take care of it herself.
- Coming soon!
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/N8T6IpFdZBb6uA