|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Ima was a simple musician and shopkeeper of a general store somewhere in middle-city.
His life was simple and he managed to get by by helping people out with odd jobs and working in a small shop on some corner. But one day he got swept from the streets by a church community whose religion revolves around the beliefs that flesh is a curse to humanity and that humans should convert their body to mechanics.
They used him and several other people to try and find a way to replace all flesh and muscle on their body. Ima, as someone who had a high constitution managed to go through several tests, experiments and surgeries and was kept and sent around as an example piece for educational purposes in the church’s community schools.
One day one of the experiments ran a total mind failure and caused a big scene in a lab of the church, leading to the escape of many the by that time still sain subjects. Ima managed to get out as well, although with his memories scrambled only able to remember a half life of being disasembled, assembeled, poked, tested and build like puzzle.
He does not know what to do with himself, with half a body that has changed more than he can remember. He clings to the last bit of humanity he has by trying to find out what happened to his origional bodyparts, especially his heart.
- Major - Doll body - Ima’s body consists of many parts that can move individually, making his upper torso transformable, with his body he can take many different types of forms and equipment. He will have to learn how to transform into these forms over time (the size he can transform depends on the amount of material he has). Tools that Ima wants to make, he’ll have to know how to make, forms that he wants to take, he’ll need to practise to hold.
- Minor - Tough carapace - The bone plating on Ima’s upper torso is very tough, making it able to resist many blows that are not armor piercing.
- Minor - High pain resistance - Ima’s pain limiters have been significantly lowered, making him be able to resist pain to a certain degree.
- Major - Bone diet - Apart from normal nutrients, Ima needs to ingest bones or other sources of calcium for a meal on a regular basis as well, once every day he needs to have 2 pounds of calcium-based food. if he does not, his bone parts will degrade and he’ll suffer organ failure.
- Minor - A puzzlebody - Ima himself doesn’t seem to understand his own body well, making him unable to convey what he can and cannot do, or what other people can or cannot do to fix him, it also takes time to find the right tools or forms he is looking for while transforming.
- Minor - Unknown parts - Ima’s body parts are either rare to come by or very hard to make, as for his biological parts, their regenerative systems seem to have degraded significantly, recovering from damage takes longer.