Darrius Marrow is wood elf druid born to his clan with the gift of nature magic and the ability to wildshape.
|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Darrius Marrow is a wood elf demi-human who comes from the Wastelands outside of Salvation City. He now lives in the Undercity along with his fellow magic users siding against the corps, the people who burned down his home. He quickly found the grove thanks to the guidance of the rats of the Row by communicating through his wildshape ability. Once he had found the grove, he set out to help it grow more. He even got a job working for Big Conk to provide naturally grown food for the noodle shop.
Since coming to the Row, he has dedicated himself to helping out the magic faction and protecting the grove. Despite his dedication to these places, he ultimately wants to look out for himself and his friend Odd, who gained a bond from one another after surviving the zombie infestation in the Row.
His ultimate goal is to survive and live a life hidden away from the corps, and, if he learns some new forms along the way, he wouldn't mind being able to fight back against them one day.
For the majority of his life he was only able to wildshape into the form of a rat but has since gained the forms of a desert crab and a salamander. Through his journey he ended up becoming the local Grove Tender and farmer for the Undercity taking care of the plants within and making sure they were supplied with food. With his ability in magic he joined the Coven of the Divide with the other mages who exist within.
Now returning after a year break to his home in the Undercity along with a friend he intends to help the Groves new grove tender become ready for his tasks ahead. Along the way he wishes to help take down the corporations who contributed to the downfall of his clan and protect those he cares about.
- Major - Wildshape - Darrius’s heritage as a wood elf and training as a druid have allowed him to learn the Wildshape spell. Wildshape lets Darrius take the form of any animal he attunes himself to. At the start of season 3 he only has Rat, Gecko, and Wasteland Crab as transformations.
- Minor - Vermin - Darrius knows how to seek out the back alleys of locations and can get around them faster then others.
- Minor - Natures Gift - Nature is about preserving life from both plants and animals. Darrius can minorly heal plants and living creatures with magic.
- Racial - Elven Agility - Wood elves are lighter on their feet and much more agile in order to get around.
- Major - Tech Disaster - Technology does not agree with magic especially the nature variety. Darrius cannot use guns, drive vehicles, elevators and doors sometimes fail to work when used by him, messages usually end up jumbled and nonsensical, and can only use the magical coms system.
- Minor - Torched - Darrius having received various burn wounds from his home burning down is fearful of fire and avoids it. It damages him more severly as well often causing panic.
- Minor - Shape Of Puddle - With the addition of multiple wildshapes Darrius's DNA has become slightly unstable. This has caused in issue in his transformations sometimes causing mutations but even worse transforming into an undesirable slime.
- Racial - Light Body - Elves are fragile with their lighter bodies often being hurt more with their fragile bodies.
|Season 2 traits|
These may no longer apply.
- Season 3 Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/skullamancer/collection/1b4uYkxW0RbT0A
- Season 2 Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/skullamancer/collection/hmjFn2p5QBYE0w