|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Daitus Obrellum is an augmented human who works as a cybernetic specialist for Quixote.
He was born and raised in the Upper City by both his parents who worked for Quixote. While going to school he became infatuated with Cybernetic enhancements believing it to be the next step in human evolution. He followed this infatuation into university where it became his passion. While attending Quixote University he became top of his class in cybernetics. However, he found the rest of his classes to be trivial and he failed most of them, but this did not deter him.
He strives to be fully integrated with cybernetics to be the first human to evolve and take the first step toward the future of mankind.
- Major - Cybernetic Understanding - After attending Quixote University in a specialist cybernetics class, he has a general understanding of cybernetic hardware, is able to work on a variety of cybernetic enhancements, and understands how they work. He is interested in finding new cybernetics.
- Minor - Father's son - His father, who was in the Quixote military, trained Daitus at home in sword skills to try and make him more well rounded.
- Minor - Cybernetics - Daitus’ helmet has an implant that is tuned to help him observe and record details of new technologies that he encounters.
- Major - Upgrade junky - Daitus’ infatuation with cybernetic enhancements has molded into his interactions with others. Every time he sees a cybernetic that he hasn't fully explored or experimented with he's driven to understand it and find a way to integrate it into himself if necessary regardless of the risk.
- Minor - Frailty in flesh - He sees frailty in flesh and is unable to comprehend people's reasoning for not undergoing enhancement. He looks down upon those who do not undergo cybernetic enhancement.
- Minor - The fear of disorder - He is afraid of that which lacks order. Things that do not abide by a ruling power. Those of free will. Those of anarchy. It infuriates him and he will try his best to rectify it through any means.
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/KtFvKRojPxZu2A