|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Conrad Ludovic is a human working for Atlantis' Current News as a News Anchor. A prodigy in social media, he has made connections all around, being a cult classic around Savior City.
He cares for himself, keeping secrets hidden and only goes so far as to stay alive. Being independent for most of his life, he does not put trust in others. As Conrad's parents passed away when he was young, he clung onto Atlantis as they took the chance to keep him in their grasp. He has a debt to them and he will go out of his way to stay in the high life. Struggling to keep a fake facade, he tries not to show his pessimistic personality.
- Social Networking Pass - Access to character info (w/ permission) & Media Pass.
- Flying News Drone - Camera drone that flies around him as he does his job.
- Zap Microphone - Microphone Taser that zaps foes whenever they get too close.
- Debt to Atlantis - He keeps close to Atlantis and Atlantis only. Won't be swayed.
- Pacifist - No fighting abilities besides using the Taser.
- Dual Personality - Will sway between his fake and real personality, sometimes at random.
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/TGydTHsbPxZLWw
- Reporting and revealing WOTO secrets to Miss Money
- Meeting an angry Manyu after the episode 10 news broadcast
- Finding the trident rp club poster with Miss Money