|Please remember that events described in this article are roleplay and acting. Actions done in-character do not reflect on the actual person portraying the character!|
Batharra Ront is a half orc who owns the car dealership in Scrap Town out in the Wasteland, spending her spare time helping out friends in need.
Batharra doesn't enjoy sharing her past, as it only brings back painful memories. It makes her feel like she failed everyone she was close to. Whilst running away from her cultist group, she had stumbled upon Scrap Town in the outskirts of the Wasteland near Savior City. She realized a few months into living there that there was nothing to do for her other than to work and to talk, and with a newfound interest in cars she started running races every few months. She's now known as the race conductor and car dealer.
Her goal is to one day get those she promised in her old cult back to safety.
- Major - It’s in my blood - Being a half orc as strong as she is, her body is able to withstand considerably more damage than most.
- Minor - Heave ho! - Due to her more heavier structure, she can lift more than the normal human would be able to.
- Minor - Cars Ahoy - She has extensive knowledge of vehicles and is able to fix up cars quicker than a normal mechanic, especially the racing ones.
- Major - Got Gains? - Proud of her strong physique. Any time mention is made regarding her physical appearance, she feels the urge to flex and talk about it while showing off her muscles.
- Minor - What word? - Batharra grew up struggling with reading and being able to write. She has symptoms of dyslexia, causing her to have problems when it comes to reading and writing notes down. This can also be heard in her speech sometimes.
- Collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/c8JOvbcqPxZjnA